The PIKEVILLE AREA FAMILY YMCA is a cause for strengthening our community through well-being and fitness, childcare/summer day camp, family time, sports and play, and other activities. We believe that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors. That’s why we’re here, working with you every day, making sure that you, your family, and community regardless of age, income, and background have the resources and support they need to belong, grow, and thrive.
With a commitment to nurturing and developing the potential our youth, improving and promoting individual health and healthy living, and giving back and supporting our community the PIKEVILLE AREA FAMILY YMCA ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow, and thrive.
- Men & Women’s Locker Rooms
- Adult Strength Fitness Center (machine & free weights)
- Adult Cardio Fitness Center
- Two full size Indoor Gymnasiums
- Two Indoor Racquetball Courts
- One Indoor Tennis Courts
- 1/8th mile Indoor walking/running track
- 3 Multi-Purpose/Aerobic Studios
- Conference Room
- Drop In Member Child Watch
- Child Care & Learning Center
- Paintball Field (by reservation only)